I'm totally being lame and squeezing two posts into one because I missed yesterday. Even lamer? I'm copping out and making a list. It's Sunday night, it's late, I'm tired and this is all I've got, folks. Here's what I'm thankful for today (and yesterday):
- Sunny autumn afternoons. I've taken a late evening walk the past two Sundays and think it might become a weekly "thing." The sunset over the Ohio River tonight was amazing.
- A loving and faithful God.
- Vacuum tracks in my carpet.
- New friends and the kindess of strangers.
- Dill pickle potato chips. Even better than salt and vinegar. What?
- Good hair days. My (stubborn, crazy, will-not-cooperate) hair actually allowed me to wear it in its naturally curly state today. I'm so sad I have to sleep on it and mess it up.
- Raspberry AND peach sorbet in my freezer. Yeah, I know it's almost winter. No, I don't care.
Oh, I wish I felt more inspired this evening.
But I'm still grateful.